1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Purchase the latest Yellowjackets recording Raising Our Voice from our Buzz Store. Depending on availability, signed copies may be available.

Yellowjackets at Georgia Tech

Discussion in 'Set Lists' started by tdwyatt, Feb 7, 2004.

1. tdwyatt

tdwyatt Active Member Thread Starter

How appropriate!

The Yellowjackets at Georgia Tech... :D

Really looking forward to the concert tonight guys, the best way to celebrate my birthday! :cool:

I'll post a review when I get back in town!

2. drumeater

drumeater New Member

hey they just got done playing at west liberty state in west virginia and they totally rocked the house. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :p

3. tdwyatt

tdwyatt Active Member Thread Starter

Heh, I love seeing these guys play, I have seen them several times in the SE (starting back in the mid 80's in Greenville, SC), but I have never seen all of them together at one time since the mid 90's.

Always seems to be one of them missing with one of the step ins. Not bad, just not what I was expecting. The Ga Tech was more like going back to the 80's though, they layed a lot of stuff that was in that original vein and style.

I'll never miss an opportunity to see them within a few hundred miles, but the wife has NEVER seen ALL of the band together :rolleyes:

Looking forward to seening them yet another time, this reminds me to pull out some VINYL... :D