1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Purchase the latest Yellowjackets recording Raising Our Voice from our Buzz Store. Depending on availability, signed copies may be available.

Thanks guys!

Discussion in 'Pass It On' started by John deBoer, Dec 26, 2016.

1. John deBoer

John deBoer New Member Thread Starter

Hi guys! Thanks for all those years of great music. I've been a fan since the Robben Ford days at Montreux.
    I'm really stuck on Inevitable Outcome at the mo'. I love how Will can put that beautiful fine cymbal work over that deep loping bass groove that Dane locks into so brilliantly. Hey Dane, love your playing, you're a real asset to the band. I have to turn the bass on my player right up to catch all your fretwork. I love how Will can catch a swing feel on the hi-hat with one hand. I remember thinking some years ago how wrong it was Will wasn't in the Band and then voila, within a week I'd heard he was back! I still loved Marcus' stuff, wish you guys would reprise Yahoo, I miss it! Thanks again guys, the 'in-ness' in your music has moved me many times, keep on with your explorations!!!