1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Purchase the latest Yellowjackets recording Raising Our Voice from our Buzz Store. Depending on availability, signed copies may be available.

Thank you Will From Chris King Sr. and Chris King Jr.

Discussion in 'Will's Room' started by kingcl, Mar 20, 2020.

1. kingcl

kingcl New Member Thread Starter

Sir,

I cannot express to you what an inspiration you have been to me and my son. Every since he was born we have watched you. You are such a humble man of God and you are the ultimate role model I want my son to follow. Thank you for sending him a picture and drum sticks for his 16th birthday in 2018 and actually talking to us on the phone. You really are a great man Will... We listen to your music literally every day over and over for hours on end. the dream would be for Chris Jr. to take over for you when you retire... but we need to see you live first.

Love and respect

Christopher King
    Jacksonville North Carolina