1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Purchase the latest Yellowjackets recording Raising Our Voice from our Buzz Store. Depending on availability, signed copies may be available.

Shows in Chile

Discussion in 'Jimmy's Room [Archived]' started by Aldo, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Aldo

Aldo New Member Thread Starter

Hi Jimmy,

I'm a huge fan from Santiago, Chile and I'll be in attendance at the Yellowjackets show tonight. I've seen you guys on all your previous shows in Chile and I've always been blown away by the special quality of your music live and the amazing musicianship you all show. Also, I've had the chance to appreciate your kindness to fans. Actually, back in 2000, when you first came to play in Chile, I had the chance to talk to you after the show and get your autograph (which I still carry with me). I have fond memories of the conversation we had. We even talked about the Vannelli brothers (good old times). That talk was really motivating for me, because I was and still am playing the bass (although I'm an English teacher here). So, it would be fantastic to maybe have the chance to talk to you again after 11 years and shake your hand and maybe renew my autograph, ha-ha. Well I hope I can do that. Anyway, I wanted to thank you for the motivation and ask,if possible, that you guys play EVEN SONG and THEME FROM IL POSTINO tonight. That would be just incredible. Really looking forward to seeing you guys live tonight.

Aldo
    Santiago, Chile