1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Purchase the latest Yellowjackets recording Raising Our Voice from our Buzz Store. We have signed copies available!

See you in London

Discussion in 'Will's Room' started by billm, Feb 24, 2013.

1. billm

billm New Member Thread Starter

We had the chance to meet at the NAMM Tech Awards after party. Chatted up with Tracey Reed. There are no coincidences in life, amigo. I am in London March 16 and lo & behold guess who is playing at Ronnie Scott's? It's the band I missed at Yoshis when I was out of town! Dig that!

2. Harybald

Harybald New Member

This tune has one of the most amazing drum grooves I have ever heard. Clearly, it's some type of half-time 6/8 feel. It sounds suspiciously like Nanigo. Can you please confirm? Any tips on how to interpret or play this groove?

We are the pioneers in providing Test-king.com - togaf certification toefl and Test-king.com ceh certification