1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Purchase the latest Yellowjackets recording Raising Our Voice from our Buzz Store. Depending on availability, signed copies may be available.

Lyle Mays

Discussion in 'Will's Room' started by mark, Feb 13, 2020.

1. mark

mark Esteemed Member Thread Starter

Hi Will

Hope you're well.
    Apart from being a huuuuuge Jackets fan, I'm also very into Pat Metheny Group, especially Lyle Mays who I think was a genius. I know that you played with Lyle sometime in 1993. In fact there are videos on YouTube. You guys sounded awesome. Was it part of a tour? What was it like working with him? Apart from his music, there really isn't much out there about Lyle. Quite an illusive guy. Would love to hear some of your experiences working with Lyle.

God bless.

Mark David