1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Purchase the latest Yellowjackets recording Raising Our Voice from our Buzz Store. Depending on availability, signed copies may be available.

Lee Ritenour with Will Kennedey

Discussion in 'Out Of Town' started by Franko, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Franko

Franko Popular Member Thread Starter

Thought some of you would love to hear about what one of Will's latest projects. I was up in SF for a Wedding in mid July and was lucky enough to catch Lee with Will on drums, Patrice Rushen on Keyboards, Brian Bromberg on Bass. Man Will sonded as great as ever and made me yearn for him again. Even though I have come around to Marcus's stryle of drumming, seeing will again really took me back to some good times and made me think about how much a part of their sound will was.
    --Franko

2. LBJ02

LBJ02 New Member

WOW,

That's a smokin line-up. Is there still talk about solo work from will?

3. mark

mark Esteemed Member

4. Franko

Franko Popular Member Thread Starter

Thanks for the Video Mark

Mark ~
    That was real cool. Who is the Bass Player? Abe Laborial? The rest of that band is the one I saw just a month ago in SF. So I guess Lee really likes Baby Fingers and Will " the best Drummer in the world' as he said. Said Will is so famous he doesn't even charge him!
    --Franko

5. mark

mark Esteemed Member

Hi.

The bass player is Melvin Davis. Awesome player.

Mark David