1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Purchase the latest Yellowjackets recording Raising Our Voice from our Buzz Store. Depending on availability, signed copies may be available.

Last night at The Basement Sydney

Discussion in 'Russ's Room' started by Stefan Nowak, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Stefan Nowak

Stefan Nowak New Member Thread Starter

Hi Russell,

I can't express the delight I felt seeing you guys last night and what a thrill it was to meet you after the gig.

During our brief chat I mentioned that I would love some tutoring sometime, in fact I would more than likely make a trip to the USA especially if it could be arranged.

I sincerely hope you guys come back to Australia sooner rather than later. Last night was really special.

Cheers,
    Stefan Nowak.

2. Russ

Russ Moderator Yellowjacket

Thanks Stefan,
    It was lovely meeting you as well. We had such a great time in all three Australian cities we visited. I hope we can return soon! Wishing you the very best, Russ