1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Purchase the latest Yellowjackets recording Raising Our Voice from our Buzz Store. Depending on availability, signed copies may be available.

Jim Warren Camden High School

Discussion in 'Russ's Room' started by Jim Warren, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Jim Warren

Jim Warren New Member Thread Starter

Hi Russ!... It's Jim Warren... I can’t believe it’s been 9 years since we last communicated... I just read that you’re playing nearly right next door to my wife, Patti and I on July 27th at the Festival of Arts in Laguna Beach... We would love to have an opportunity in seeing you!... We have followed your career over all these years and always wanted to attend one of your events... Vince Cusella told me years ago about his experience attending one of your shows and told me if I ever have a chance to see you in concert to definitely go!... Our problem, however, is that my wife finished her chemo therapy a month ago and is scheduled for surgery on the 17th of this month and although she may have the strength to attend your show, we’re not sure how long we could stay to enjoy it but are anxious for the opportunity... Not sure if you are able to view this message but if you do and it’s possible, please check back with me and advise us of a possibility in meeting with you, even if it’s for a short but long overdue hug!... Jim