1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Purchase the latest Yellowjackets recording Raising Our Voice from our Buzz Store. Depending on availability, signed copies may be available.

It was good to see you

Discussion in 'Will's Room' started by jc8906, Mar 28, 2010.

1. jc8906

jc8906 Active Member Thread Starter

I am the guy you spoke to when you came off stage at the Firehouse Cafe in Mount Laurel that was taking the pictures. I did not get as many as I wanted but I will send you what I got if you want. Great show and it was good to see you back with the Jackets.

2. willkrew

willkrew Moderator Yellowjacket

Got Pic's

C'mon let's get a look see!!

Thanks for being there - that was one of the early gigs since being back in the band.

I can't tell you how much fun it has been playing this music and learning the new stuff

All Good -

So how can i see those pic's you took

Hit me back - Will

3. jc8906

I will send you what I have if you give me a email address. I have them on my machine. I wish that I could have gotten more. I knew you were tired after that gig and could not wait to get in the dressing room. So I tried not to hold you up too long.

4. jc8906

Pictures from NJ John Cornett, Firehouse Cafe

Will send me a private message, and I will send you the pics my email address is listed. I would like if you could to send me the written version of that Cameroon rythym that you on Capetown. I got the feel, but I would like to see it to confirm what I am feeling.

5. jc8906

6. jc8906

I heard you were in Atlantic City, and I am sorry that I did not get a chance to see you. A lady that I work with for years Henrietta is president of the Chicken Bone Beach Society.

7. jc8906

I just checked and I did not miss you it is this week that you be in AC. I am looking forward to seeing you and maybe you will check this Post before Thursday. I will look for the Pics that I took last time at the Firehouse Cafe