1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Purchase the latest Yellowjackets recording Raising Our Voice from our Buzz Store. Depending on availability, signed copies may be available.

HELLO FROM UK!!

Discussion in 'Jimmy's Room [Archived]' started by Debbie, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Debbie

Debbie New Member Thread Starter

Jimmy hello, it's Debbie Corcoran (from 14 years ago!!!) I didn't know how to contact Nancy so have found myself at my first forum!! I know it's been forever but it's been that long since I visited LA. Would you please let me know how to email Nancy as I'd like to get in touch if she would like that as well. Not sure if you can include email addresses here but maybe you have a suggestion. Best wishes for now and you both look fab at the Grammys!