1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Purchase the latest Yellowjackets recording Raising Our Voice from our Buzz Store. Depending on availability, signed copies may be available.

concert

Discussion in 'Set Lists' started by vdl, Jan 19, 2007.

1. vdl

vdl Active Member Thread Starter

I don' t read any threads with comments about concerts.
    So I hope I' m no wrong if write here my experience in Lubljana (SLO) the last 2006 July 6th in the magic atmosphere of the Krizanke Theatre.

I seen there one of mitics concerts in my life, where BM, when no play his sax, managed and arranged the philarmonic orchestra of Lubljana in a unforgettable counterpoint, as well they play together for a life. :eek:

* Note that I' d like also to found video that was reprised by slo television. *

Well I tank to my friend Matjaz that provide for me the tickets because, like ordinarily for jazz events, was not enough readable and useful informations on web, neither on group's web site. :thumbsdown:

In fact, after any days YJ web site announced another session in Brno, but another time I' ve not found informations about and so I was sad :cry: to decide not to affront the trip !

:idea: I propose to post following on this thread any informations about itinerary. What do You mean ?