1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Purchase the latest Yellowjackets recording Raising Our Voice from our Buzz Store. Depending on availability, signed copies may be available.

Back in the UK !

Discussion in 'Russ's Room' started by Simmo, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Simmo

Simmo Esteemed Member Thread Starter

Hi Russ

I was checking the site yesterday and noticed a couple of gigs in London this year ! So I have booked in for the Thursday slot although I was hoping for a more advantageous position but all the priority seats were already gone, I was not quick enough ! But really looking forward to seeing and hearing the band again it seems like an eternity since I had my last live shot of YJ's.
    Look forward to seeing you in November.
    Cheers Simmo

Rudy likes this.
  2. Detlev Timm

Detlev Timm Active Member

Hi Simmo, No chance of seeing the Netherlands gig?

3. Frank

Frank Esteemed Member

Hi Simmo,
    Also dropping in to RS on Thursday. Yep, all the good seats gone! But hope to catch you on the night!
    Best
    Frank

4. Simmo

Simmo Esteemed Member Thread Starter

Hi Frank
    That's great I'll keep an eye out for you
    Cheers Paul