1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Signed copies of Cohearance are now available through our Buzz Promotions Store on Amazon. Click here to order!

Welcome back, will!!

Discussion in 'Will's Room' started by Mori335, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Mori335

Mori335 New Member Thread Starter

Will,

Just found out you are back with the yellowjackets!!!
    From the days of the old yoshi's, great american music hall, kimballs east, to the new Yoshi's, enjoyed watching you play.

But now!!! Back with the jackets!

Looking forward to seeing you when you guys come back to SF!

Welcome back,

Steve

2. willkrew

willkrew Moderator Yellowjacket

Thanks

Thanks for your support!

New Recording coming March 2011

We are all real excited about it and hope you all enjoy it as much as we did recording it.

All Best - Will

3. chatostix

chatostix New Member

Brotha just want to say WELCOME BAK! Man you have inspired me on and off the kit. God bless and keep up the good work. The band wasn't the same without you although marcus is my boy and he's bad. What can I say you are the master of grooving bro!

4. CharlesJk8

CharlesJk8 New Member

Man you have propelled me on and off the unit. God favor and keep doing awesome. The band spanishprograms - learning spanish wasn't the same without you in spite of the fact that marcus is my kid and he's awful. What would I be able to say you are the expert of scoring bro!