1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Signed copies of Cohearance are now available through our Buzz Promotions Store on Amazon. Click here to order!

Thanks for Coherence - and Everything Else!

Discussion in 'Pass It On' started by Scott Hedges, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Scott Hedges

Scott Hedges New Member Thread Starter

Hey fellows –

Scott Hedges from the group Postmodern Blues (We opened for you at the Howard Theatre in DC last year and it was a blast, thanks again!). I just wanted to say you guys have been killing it for years, but the last couple of albums are truly amazing. Coherence has become the most-played in my rotation – can’t get enough of it.

Everyone is writing and performing at such a high level, and it’s obvious you are not only at the top of your game, but really enjoying it. Dane is amazing, and a welcome fit for your dynamic. And I can’t even begin to tell you how awesome it is having Will back behind the kit.

Thanks for bringing such joy to all of us, and remaining the gold standard for all of us as aspiring musicians!

-Scott
    Postmodern Blues

Rudy likes this.
  2. Mark of Cenla

Mark of Cenla Esteemed Member

Yellowjackets are the best! Peace and goodwill.

Rudy likes this.