1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Signed copies of Cohearance are now available through our Buzz Promotions Store on Amazon. Click here to order!

Solitude

Discussion in 'Russ's Room' started by Phil, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Phil

Phil Popular Member Thread Starter

Hi Russ,

if I might dare to ask. Is there any chance to get a lead sheet of 'Solitude' from the River Waltz Album. We play a concert with 80's & 90's Jazz Rock on the 4th of November and that song would so fit into the setlist. I could try to transcribe it by ear, but with all those incredible harmonies in it, I probably would be 60-80% accurate and miss a lot of 'sound'. If you are to busy or if it is not possible, that's no problem at all.

All the best from Phil

2. Russ

Russ Moderator Yellowjacket

Hi Phil,
    Sorry for the ultra tardy reply! Unfortunately there is no chart of Solitude. There may have been one at one point but it's long gone. If you were able to transcribe it to the best of your ability, I'd be willing to look it over and make corrections if needed. Just don't have time right now to create one. thanks, Russ