1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Signed copies of Cohearance are now available through our Buzz Promotions Store on Amazon. Click here to order!

Question for Gerry

Discussion in 'Forum Archives' started by Terence, Nov 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terence

Terence Guest Thread Starter

Dear Gerry,

I have a question about the Buzz's shipping methods. I see that in the US you guys use UPS. I was wondering is there any chance that regular mail could be used? I am asking because I always have a problem when I get things through UPS. They always attempt to deliver early in the day when I am at work and it is not easy to get packages at their hub because it is almost 1 hour away from me. I never have these problems when I get music cds in regular mail. I want to purchase the new Christmas cd but I want to avoid the hassle of trying to track it down.

Terence

2. Geraldine

Geraldine Administrator Staff Member

Terence
    You can order the Cd and make a large note (all caps) in the comments field that you would like it shipped via us postal service. You should also send an e-mail to our buzz orders department by writing to Yellowjackets Customer Service to just reinforce that you would like it mailed via us postal.

We would be fine with sending it to you postal. the problem is that sometimes we do not see the notes in the comments field when we are filling lots and lots of orders...so that is why I say to make it all caps, and to send another separate e-mail just to remind Megan.

gerry

> I have a question about the Buzz's shipping methods. I see that
    > in the US you guys use UPS. I was wondering is there any chance
    > that regular mail could be used? I am asking because I always
    > have a problem when I get things through UPS. They always
    > attempt to deliver early in the day when I am at work and it is
    > not easy to get packages at their hub because it is almost 1
    > hour away from me. I never have these problems when I get music
    > cds in regular mail. I want to purchase the new Christmas cd but
    > I want to avoid the hassle of trying to track it down.

> Terence

3. Mr. Vladimir

Mr. Vladimir Esteemed Member

Ahaa...all caps! Now I know why I didn't receive an autographed copy. And I thought the Buzz Store was purposely ignoring my special request. /common/emoticons/wink.gif Nevermind, next time. /common/emoticons/grin.gif

Mr. Vladimir

> Terence
    > You can order the Cd and make a large note (all caps) in the
    > comments field that you would like it shipped via us postal
    > service. You should also send an e-mail to our buzz orders
    > department by writing to Yellowjackets Customer Service to just
    > reinforce that you would like it mailed via us postal.

> We would be fine with sending it to you postal. the problem is
    > that sometimes we do not see the notes in the comments field
    > when we are filling lots and lots of orders...so that is why I
    > say to make it all caps, and to send another separate e-mail
    > just to remind Megan.

> gerry

4. Geraldine

Geraldine Administrator Staff Member

All caps helps, but in the case of an autogaphed copy, it is usually not possible because the band lives so far apart. unless we are offering it as a special item, we usually can't arrange that because the band cant be assembled in one place to do it.

you can always try tho. if we can, we will accomodate the request.

gerry

> Ahaa...all caps! Now I know why I didn't receive an autographed
    > copy. And I thought the Buzz Store was purposely ignoring my
    > special request. /common/emoticons/wink.gif Nevermind, next time. /common/emoticons/grin.gif

> Mr. Vladimir

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.