1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Signed copies of Cohearance are now available through our Buzz Promotions Store on Amazon. Click here to order!

Mel Brown Drummer from Portland Oregon

Discussion in 'Will's Room' started by Djoh, May 8, 2016.

1. Djoh

Djoh New Member Thread Starter

Mel will be visiting Houston for some R&R but knows he'll miss playing. He asked about jazz sessions here and open forums. Since I am new to Houston, I thought I'd try reaching out for some suggestions, especially since he is such an accomplished musician (Governor's Award, toured with Diana Ross, played with George Benson, George Harrison of the Beattle's, I could go on). I should also mention a very nice person. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.