1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Signed copies of Cohearance are now available through our Buzz Promotions Store on Amazon. Click here to order!

Discussion in 'Will's Room' started by RyanJ, Mar 20, 2013.

1. RyanJ

RyanJ New Member Thread Starter

Hey, Will.
    My copies of Dreamland and Club Nocturne came in just in time for Christmas last year and I was particularly fascinated by your work on The Evening News and Small Town. As an open-handed drummer, I definitely get a kick out of interpreting them.
    Hope all is going well and God bless.
  2. willkrew

willkrew Moderator Yellowjacket

Wish Had More Time !

Hi Ryan,
    Thanks for your post. It is cool to go back and listen to some of the old grooves; I would even love to go back and actually transcribe some patterns I played but would surely have to hire a team of drummers to help.
    Well, if I start now, maybe by the time I am 100, it will be finished.
    Thanks again for posting and your continued support of Yellowjackets.

3. shumila

shumila New Member

post a link

Hi Gass, Thanks for coming to see us and for those kind words about the band. We had a ball playing for you in that beautiful setting. I hope we can do it again. all the best to you, Russ

We are the pioneers in providing learn danish dumps and dutch learn tutorials with exam pass guarantee. Download our latest testkingccie nova questions to pass real exam