1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Signed copies of Cohearance are now available through our Buzz Promotions Store on Amazon. Click here to order!

Discussion in 'Will's Room' started by 4kidzlater, Oct 21, 2014.

1. 4kidzlater

4kidzlater Active Member Thread Starter

I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your work. I have been a Yellowjackets fan since the early 90s. Since then I have had the pleasure of having your music as an important part of the soundtrack of my life. Even the newest addition to my family, my granddaughter Harley, has as her favorite song "Peace" from the Greenhouse album. We tried to use it as a lullaby for her, but she'd rather dance with grandpa...

Anyhow, my wife and I have tickets for this Friday's show in Chicago (an anniversary gift) and I just wanted you to know before you took the stage that my applause somehow would not seem enough; that instead I needed to to put in words this my sincerest "thank you" for the gift of music that you and the other members of the Yellowjackets have provided to me and so many others for so many years!