1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Signed copies of Cohearance are now available through our Buzz Promotions Store on Amazon. Click here to order!

Gigs in the UK

Discussion in 'Jimmy's Room [Archived]' started by Simmo, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Simmo

Simmo Esteemed Member Thread Starter

Hi Jimmy, it was brilliant to see you guys again in the UK and thoroughly enjoyed the Friday night gig at Scotts and mid-session chat, as I mentioned to Russ. I had hoped to get to the Wednesday night gig but I booked tickets too late and didn't get the best of seats on the Friday. I have always found the side sections at Scotts not great acoustically but that did not spoil the night apart from the pillar that completely blocked out a clear sighter of Will from where Clive and I sat ?
    But it was great to meet your wife Nancy too and just another great night listening to you guys play, I know I said it slightly tongue in cheek on the night but I sincerely hope you all stay put for the 40th Anniversary, I'll be there for sure !!!
    Cheers Simmo (Paul)