1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Signed copies of Cohearance are now available through our Buzz Promotions Store on Amazon. Click here to order!

Cuuent YJ tour - scotland

Discussion in 'Bob's Room' started by JRob, Mar 11, 2013.

1. JRob

JRob New Member Thread Starter

The wording on the Queens's Hall ( Edinburgh) box office site implies a trio - no Sax.
    is that the case ?

2. Russ

Russ Moderator Yellowjacket

Actually Bob Franceschini is subbing for Bob on this European tour.
    Russell Ferrante

3. JRob

JRob New Member Thread Starter

edinburgh gig

Hi,
    The edinburgh gig was great. You seemed to enjoy working with the local 'Red' band.
    Cheers , jim :)

4. Russ

Russ Moderator Yellowjacket

Thank you. We had a wonderful time touring with Trio Red in Scotland. They are fantastic people and musicians. We really appreciated the warm reception from the Scottish audiences as well. I hope we can return soon.
    take care,
    Russell Ferrante

5. dasfsdf

dasfsdf New Member

There are some charts from the new CD, "A Rise In The Road", that will soon be ready for sale. Already available for purchase is "When The Lady Dances..

6. bernie12345

bernie12345 Esteemed Member

Rise in the Road charts

I have "When The Lady Dances", "Civil War", "I Knew His Father", and "Informed Decision" available for purchase. These tunes are in score form. They are not transcriptions - the charts are taken from the original composers, and checked. The price is $5 for the score, and an additional $5 for all the rest of the individual parts - usually Piano, Bass, Tenor, and sometimes drums. So, if you want the score, and all the individual parts, the price is $10 per tune.

To order, go to PayPal, and find the account of Barnaby Finch. You might need to look for me with my other e-mail address:

barnabyfinch@verizon.net

Upon confirmation of payment, you will be sent the .PDF files via e-mail.

Barnaby Finch