1. To reduce spam, new member accounts are manually activated. It is also possible that some messages may end up in moderation--if so, staff will quickly get those approved. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Signed copies of Cohearance are now available through our Buzz Promotions Store on Amazon. Click here to order!

Birdland

Discussion in 'Bob's Room' started by Annie Mack, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Annie Mack

Annie Mack New Member Thread Starter

Hi Bob,

I am reaching out to you because myself and my partner are beyond excited to see you play at Birdland on Saturday April 8th at 11. My boyfriend has been playing Alto Sax for 3 years and when I tell you he pours his heart and soul into it, as I'm sure you understand, it doesn't get more passionate. He plays in the subway everyday for 4-6 hours and is a true talent; all he wants is to be the next "Charlie Parker" and "Bob Mintzer". I was wondering if there is ANY way you would be willing to shake his hand before or after your show on Saturday. I know it's a lot to ask. I know it's your last show in New York, but I beg you! I don't even know what to say I feel silly but I thought I would try! You're his hero!

Wishfully waiting.
    Annie