1. To eliminate spam on our forum, we have enabled filtering. Pleaes note: 1) Some new member accounts may need to be manually activated. 2) Some new messages might require staff approval before appearing. 3) New members are not able to post links in messages; this feature is unlocked after a certain number of posts. Please contact us via the link at the bottom of the forum if you have any issues with your new membership. Thank you for understanding!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Signed copies of Cohearance are now available through our Buzz Promotions Store on Amazon. Click here to order!

About EWI

Discussion in 'Bob's Room' started by Johannes, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Johannes

Johannes Active Member Thread Starter

Hi, Bob!

I'm interested to purchase AKAI EWI Usb-instrument and i have never before played any wind instruments, except chromatic harmonica.

I have also red that EWI has different finger charts to choose.
    What is easiest fingering to start journey in wind instrument world?

I hope i can meet Yellowjackets in Finland some day.

Johannes

2. brado32

brado32 Active Member

Hey Bob.. Saw you at Blues Alley last week.. Great stuff as usual. What patch are you using on your EWI? I just picked one up and can emulate that killer sound you are getting. Is it something custom or a stock patch?

thanks

-Brad

Rudy likes this.
  3. tiagogalmeida

tiagogalmeida Active Member

Well... I'm surely not Bob, but I guess you may find here what you are looking for: Patchman Music Akai EWI4000s Soundbanks ยป

Hope it's helpful.

Cheers, mate!